onsdag 24 april 2013

Sad

It hurts... I didn't think it would,not this bad, but it does. I try to shut it of, I try not to think about it, but I can't stop it.

Comforting a friend on my own account might not have been smart, but it's the right thing to do. Not showing how sad and heartbroken I really am might have be my fall, but it, too, was the right thing to do. Why make it worse for the other part, right?

I know you didn't mean to hurt me, I know you care, I know you need me to be strong. So I will be strong, and I will be here for you, always! Whatever else you might be, you've become my friend, you mean a lot to me and I don't want you to feel that you might loose me, because you won't.

I will be ok, I always bounce back, this time won't be any different. Just keep being honest, and everything will turn out ok in the end!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar