torsdag 8 november 2012

Alone

I miss you!
I miss talking to you, I miss seeing you, I miss having you close.
I miss having your shoulder to cry on, I feel so lost without you, so alone.
I wish you were here, or better yet, that I was there, right where you are.
Right where I belong...

I don't belong here, cold, alone, in the dark.
I belong with you, warm, happy, in the sun.

I've never felt so lonely, never felt so completely alone, as I do now.
I've never felt like such a failure, so stupid, so naive.
I wish I could turn back time, if I could, I'd never leave you.

But I can wait, I'm stubborn, I can bide my time. I will come back, somehow, someday, I will go back.

People always say, I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for the choices I've made and the experiences I've had. But I just wish I could change it all. Even though I know it's true, I wish I could turn back time and undo all the bad choices I've made, even if that'd mean I'd be someone else today.

I wouldn't mind being someone else if it meant I'd be happy... I just don't want to be alone anymore.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar