lördag 18 augusti 2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes you feel lonely even though you're in a crowd.
Sometimes you feel all alone even though you're physically sitting next to someone.
Sometimes you feel abandoned even though everyone talks you.

At times, I feel lonely even when I'm surrounded by friends.
Often, I feel all alone despite the fact that someone is sitting next to me.
Often I feel like none understands me, why I feel the way I do.
Why I'm sometimes sad because everything in my life is changing, because my life didn't turn out the way I hoped, because I am in fact lonely even though I'm not always alone.

I am so sick of feeling inadequate, of feeling left out, of feeling lonely.
I am sick of not knowing what my life will be, where I will end up, if I'll always feel like something is missing.

Sometimes I just need to clear my head, sometimes this time is right now...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar